Windows Server 2016 is a resource for IT professionals needing to get quickly up to date on the latest release. Microsoft Windows Server 2016 has some amazing data management features. Windows Server 2016 x64 standard MARCH 2020 Free Download supports only Windows x64 (64-bit) system structure. Moreover, the setup file is completely standalone, and also it’s an offline installer. Windows Server 2016 x64 standard is the latest version of Windows Server containing the latest updates and enhancements.
Also download Windows Server 2019 Standard March 2020.
|Software:||Windows Server 2016|
|Supported OS:||Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / & 7|
|Compatibility:||Windows 64 Bit (x64)|
|Setup Type:||Bootable ISO File|
Do you know that thousands of people around the world are already using Windows Server 2016? Let’s dig out some more details regarding Windows Server 2016 standard MARCH 2020 Free Download with the help of a brief overview and some unique features given below in this post. Later in this article, you will also find out the basic system specifications to install Windows Server 2016 on your PC.
Overview of Windows Server 2016
MARCH 2020, Windows Server 2016 x64 standard, is a comprehensive solution for system administrators. Professionals and IT experts can maintain servers’ flawless performance and provide the most up-to-date support with the newest upgrades and enhancements. Because of the numerous enhancements and updates, you will undoubtedly like this edition. This version of Windows Server 2016 and Windows 7 includes the most recent continuous updates, as well as earlier ones and incremental updates, based on feedback from stakeholders and clients.
Furthermore, Windows Server 2016 March 2020 comes with a number of effective and trustworthy security capabilities that help you secure your servers. For enterprise-level virtualization, Windows Server 2016 delivers a comprehensive set of enhancements. With MS RemoteFX and Dynamic Memory, this adds new virtualization capabilities. These virtualization features were previously only available for Windows Server. Finally, we can claim that it is one of Microsoft’s most powerful and trustworthy OS builds for system administrators.
Windows Server 2016 Quick Review
Windows Server 2016 is the eighth release of the Windows Server operating system developed by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It was developed concurrently with Windows 10 and is the successor to the Windows 8.1-based Windows Server 2012 R2. The first early preview version (Technical Preview) became available on October 1, 2014 together with the first technical preview of System Center.
Windows Server 2016 was released on September 26, 2016 at Microsoft’s Ignite conference and broadly released for retail sale on October 12, 2016. It has three successors: Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2022, and the Windows Server Semi-Annual Channel, which excludes the graphical user interface and many older components.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 has a number of useful data management tools. Administrators may now make full use of important Windows Server 2016 improvements thanks to this outstanding update. It’s the ideal solution for all IT professionals and administrators who want to create stunning outcomes quickly and easily. These updates provide a number of security and performance features that aid users in sharing, safeguarding, and protecting their data.
Windows Server 2016 provides a new Hyper-V-based Shielded Virtual Machine to protect any Generation 2 virtual machine from a compromised fabric. Among the features introduced in Windows Server 2016 are the following:
- A new Encryption Supported mode that offers more protections than for an ordinary virtual machine, but less than Shielded mode, while still supporting vTPM, disk encryption, Live Migration traffic encryption, and other features, including direct fabric administration conveniences such as virtual machine console connections and PowerShell Direct.
- Full support for converting existing non-shielded Generation 2 virtual machines to shielded virtual machines, including automated disk encryption.
- Hyper-V Virtual Machine Manager can now view the fabrics upon which a shielded virtual is authorized to run, providing a way for the fabric administrator to open a shielded virtual machine’s key protector (KP) and view the fabrics it is permitted to run on.
- You can switch Attestation modes on a running Host Guardian Service. Now you can switch on the fly between the less secure but simpler Active Directory-based attestation and TPM-based attestation.
- End-to-end diagnostics tooling based on Windows PowerShell that is able to detect misconfigurations or errors in both guarded Hyper-V hosts and the Host Guardian Service.
- A recovery environment that offers a means to securely troubleshoot and repair shielded virtual machines within the fabric in which they normally run while offering the same level of protection as the shielded virtual machine itself.
- Host Guardian Service support for existing safe Active Directory – you can direct the Host Guardian Service to use an existing Active Directory forest as its Active Directory instead of creating its own Active Directory instance
It can now host services that are consistent with forthcoming standards that call for a 1ms precision in UTC. Additionally, container support brings performance improvements, easier network management, and support for Windows containers on Windows 10. Shielded Virtual Machines, Nano Server, Switching Attestation modes on a running Host Guardian Service, comprehensive recovery environment, and end-to-end diagnostics tooling are among the other significant features.
Features of Windows Server 2016
Some of the most prominent features of Windows Server 2016 standard MARCH 2020 Free Download are given as under. Take a look at the below-listed features of Windows Server 2016 to know more about it and holds more grip on the program.
- App compatibility is a great way to increase productivity.
- Easily install all cumulative updates at once.
- Storage Quality of Service (QoS) provides a way to centrally monitor and manage storage performance for VMs.
- It comes with a wide range of virtualization features.
- Storage Replica, a feature new to Server 2016, enables storage-agnostic, block-level synchronous replication between servers.
- Improves IT efficiency by making Service Pack deployment easier.
- Nano Server is a lightweight installation option designed to run exclusively in cloud- and container-based scenarios.
- Support for existing secure Active Directory with the Host Guardian Service.
- Network Controller is a new server role that provides a centralized, programmable point of automation.
- Allows you to construct a read-only Active Directory database.
- Network Controller can be used with Microsoft System Center products, including Virtual Machine Manager, Operations Manager and PowerShell.
- Provides a Windows-based layout to make things simple and straightforward.
- Bit-locker encryption is installed to protect data in the event that the server is physically removed.
- Administrators can choose from a variety of remote access technologies.
- Converting existing non-shielded Generation 2 virtual machines to shielded virtual machines is fully supported.
- A new Hyper-V-based Shielded Virtual Machine protects any Generation 2 virtual machine with a new “Encryption Supported” option that provides greater security than an ordinary virtual machine.
- Storage Spaces Direct enables highly available and scalable software-defined storage.
- Encryption Supported mode offers more protection for default VMs.
- Ability to run minimum installations and hence reduce attack surfaces.
Windows Server 2016 System Requirements
Make sure that your system/PC at least contains the below-given system requirements prior to proceeding with Windows Server 2016 standard MARCH 2020 Free Download. These system requirements will assist you in easily and successfully installing the Windows Server 2016 software on your PC.
|Processor:||Intel® or AMD® Core™2 Duo|
or Latest Generation CPU
|Memory (RAM):||4 GB Minimum RAM|
|Storage Space:||10 GB Free Space Required|
|Graphics:||Default system graphics.|
|Any Additional Requirements:||N/A|
Windows Server 2016 Standard MARCH 2020 Free Download
Click the download button below to start Windows Server 2016 standard MARCH 2020 Free Download. This is a full offline and standalone installer setup of the Windows Server 2016 download link. Moreover, the setup file of Windows Server 2016 Standard MARCH 2020 is fully compatible with Windows 64 bit only.