Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 11, is the most recent release from the company. In contrast to Windows 10, Windows 11 has been constantly updated. These are mostly concerned with the user interface and performance. Originally, this version of Windows was created and intended for multiple displays and was dubbed Windows 10X. Following the completion of this project, certain elements of Windows 10x were discovered to have been included to Windows 10. Following that, Microsoft made an official announcement about Windows 11. Windows 10 Pro 19H1 X64 September 2019 is another option. Here on 10KSOFT, you can get Windows 11 Pro ISO Free Download full offline bootable ISO file with one click download.
|Software:||Windows 10 Pro|
|Compatibility:||Windows x64 (64 bit)|
|Released on:||5 October 2021|
|Setup Type:||Bootable ISO File|
Windows 11 Pro Overview
Microsoft Corporation’s Windows 11 is the most recent version of their popular operating system for desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile PCs. This new version of the operating system, which is available as a free upgrade to compatible PCs running Windows 10, aims to provide all users with a wide range of new features and improvements for enhancing daily use, professional workflows, compatibility with touch-friendly devices, re-thinking of many User Interface elements, direct infusion of new local and cloud-based apps and services, a new version of the app download and management experience, and much more. Just go to the bottom of this page to download Windows 11 Pro ISO file with a single click.
Furthermore, you will notice that Windows 11 is a new version of Windows 10, with the majority of its features designed with a current appearance and feel. This version emphasizes certain important design changes, such as the start menu live tiles functionality being replaced with icons. It is super easy to get Windows 11 pro full version download. Furthermore, you will discover and use the smoothest version of OS ever available on the internet. On some versions, the secure Boot module or TPM is also not required. In this latest version of Windows 11, you’ll notice that the search, taskbar, and start menu have been redesigned.
The most visible new element of Windows 11 is its user interface, which will be used by every PC user on a daily basis. The taskbar has seen the most significant alteration, with a central row of bigger icons than in any prior version of Windows OS. The leftmost icon brings up the new Start Menu, which has been overhauled to highlight the most frequently used programs, recent files, and quick access to the complete app listing and search. You’ll also notice widgets on the taskbar, as well as prominent displays of news, weather, and other material. Click the download button given below to start Windows 11 Pro ISO Free Download.
Other taskbar icons cover a number of bundled programs, including the newest version of Microsoft Edge and the completely streamlined Microsoft Teams software for quick online collaboration via text, voice, and video, among others. The entire OS has new animations and transitions, and the main visual motif has a frosted glass design that is highly appealing. This makes the entire operating system appealing and approachable to both new and experienced users. Windows 11 bootable ISO file is freely available to download.
Underneath the cover, Windows 11 hides a plethora of new tools, services, and optimizations, ranging from the ability to resize windows to much more versatile virtual grids (similar to the PowerToys app and its FancyZones service), to the full integration of Android apps that can be run on the Win11 desktop like any other app. It’s worth noting that those Android apps will be available on the Microsoft Store in partnership with the Amazon Android App Store.
Features of Windows 11 Pro
Below given are the features and also the features specific requirements to utilize the most out of Windows 11 Pro.
- A 5G enabled modem is required to use 5G on the device and for 5G compatibility.
- An HDR monitor is required for auto HDR.
- A USB flash drive is required for BitLocker to Go (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Client Hyper-V requires a CPU that can do second-level address translation (SLAT) (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Cortana is presently available on Windows 11 in almost all contries.
- To store and execute games that use the “Standard NVM Express Controller” driver.
- DirectStorage requires an NVMe SSD and a DirectX12 GPU with Shader Model 6.0 capability.
- With compatible games and graphics hardware, DirectX 12 Ultimate is available.
- Presence necessitates the use of a sensor that can detect human proximity to the gadget or desire to engage with it.
- A video camera, microphone, and speaker are required for Intelligent Video Conferencing (audio output).
- A microphone and speaker are required for the Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA).
- Snap three-column layouts require a screen with a width of at least 1920 effective pixels.
- The ability to mute/unmute from the Taskbar necessitates the use of a video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- To enable global mute/unmute, the app must be compatible with the capability.
- Spatial Sound necessitates the use of additional technology and software.
- A video camera, microphone, and speaker are required for teams (audio output).
- A multi-touch screen or monitor is required for touch.
- PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or lighted infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
- A PC with a microphone is required for voice typing.
- Wake on Voice necessitates the use of a Modern Standby power model as well as a microphone.
- New WLAN IHV hardware and drivers, as well as a Wi-Fi 6E enabled AP/router, are required for Wi-Fi 6E.
- For biometric authentication, Windows Hello requires a camera with near-infrared (IR) imaging or a fingerprint reader.
- Windows Hello may be used using a PIN or a portable Microsoft approved security key on devices that don’t have biometric sensors.
- A display adapter that supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct are required for Windows Projection.
Windows 11 Pro System Requirements
You may need to look at these system requirements prior to proceed Windows 11 Pro ISO Free Download. These guidelines will help you to easily install Windows 11 Pro on your PC.
|Processor:||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores|
(Compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC))
|Memory (RAM):||4 GB RAM Required|
|Storage Space:||64 GB or larger storage device|
|Graphics:||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Any Additional Requirements:||System: firmware – UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
TPM: You do not need TPM for this installation
Display: 9” with HD Resolution (720p)
Microsoft account and internet connectivity-
required for setup for Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 Pro ISO Free Download
Click the download button below to start Windows 11 Pro ISO Free Download. This is full offline Windows 11 bootable ISO file download link. Moreover, Windows 11 Pro ISO free download is an offline installer and standalone setup ISO file that can be downloaded with a single click.