Any DWG to PDF Converter is a full-featured converter that allows you to batch convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, and DWF to PDF without the need for AutoCAD. Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro 2020 Free Download for Windows PC supports both Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit versions. Moreover, here you can get Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro full offline installer and standalone setup file with just a single click free download. Any DWG to PDF Converter is an efficient application for converting the AutoCAD drawings to PDF and gives an assortment of setups and settings to process the structures.
|Software:||Any DWG to PDF Converter |
|Supported OS:||Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / |
Vista & XP
|Compatibility:||Windows 64 Bit (x64) &|
Windows 32 Bit (x86)
|Setup Type:||Full Offline Setup / |
Let’s dig out some more details regarding Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro 2020 Free Download with the help of a brief overview and some unique features given below in this post. Later in this article, you will also find out the basic system specifications to install Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro latest version on a Windows PC. You may also like to download Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2021.
Overview of Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro 2020
DWG to PDF Converter is an amazing application for changing over various CAD configurations to PDF containing a huge collection of useful tools to process the designs. It is a straightforward and effectively reasonable atmosphere that permits you to perform different tasks including bunch transformation and much more. A big collection of designs and settings makes the transformation exact and simple. You can also batch convert an unlimited number of DWG/DXF/DWF files to high-quality PDFs. Download also CorelCAD 2020 for Windows.
Moreover, it is an extremely lightweight instrument that performs as an independent application and doesn’t require any CAD application like AutoCAD, etc. Besides, you can convert multiple drawings simultaneously as per need, and it offers help for supplanting the original to rename the first CAD documents to the numeric increasing name. Additionally, perform Redo the PDF properties and alter the records with custom size and page direction.
Pick the model space, paper spaces, dynamic design, and an assortment of parts of the yield. Modify the pen width, scale, shading, and oversee SHX textual styles, XREF, and much more. You will experience a variety of incredible assets to process the CAD records and convert them to PDF groups. Also includes help for practically all the CAD positions including DXF, DWG, DWF, and different others. You might also be interested to download Chief Architect Premier X9.
What is DWG File Format?
DWG (from drawing) is a proprietary binary file format used for storing two- and three-dimensional design data and metadata. It is the native format for several CAD packages including DraftSight, AutoCAD, BricsCAD, IntelliCAD (and its variants), Caddie, and Open Design Alliance compliant applications. In addition, DWG is supported non-natively by many other CAD applications. The .bak (drawing backup), .dws (drawing standards), .dwt (drawing template) and .sv$ (temporary automatic save) files are also DWG files.
History of DWG File Extension
DWG (denoted by the .dwg filename extension) was the native file format for the Interact CAD package, developed by Mike Riddle in the late 1970s, and subsequently licensed by Autodesk in 1982 as the basis for AutoCAD. From 1982 to 2009, Autodesk created versions of AutoCAD which wrote no fewer than 18 major variants of the DWG file format, none of which is publicly documented. The DWG format is probably the most widely used format for CAD drawings. Autodesk estimates that in 1998 there were in excess of two billion DWG files in existence.
How to Convert DWG to PDF?
There are several ways to convert a DWG to PDF. Given below is the simplest way to convert DWG to PDF files with just three easy steps.
- Run Any DWG to PDF Converter. Click the “Add Files” button to add the DWG/DXF/DWF files you want to convert or click the “Add a Folder” button to add some files. You can also simply drag and drop files from Windows Explorer into the converter window.
- Specify an output folder and set options.
- Click the “Convert Now” button to convert the DWG to PDF (DXF to PDF).
Features of Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro
Some of the most prominent features of Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro 2020 Free Download are given as under. Take a look at the below-listed features of Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro full offline setup to know more about it and holds more grip on the program.
- A variety of output preferences
- Does not require AutoCAD for using this application
- Supports DWG, DXF, DWF, and various other formats
- Converts SHX, TTF font, Xref, embedded raster image/Excel in the drawing to PDF
- Converting the AutoCAD drawings to PDF
- Simple and easily understandable solution
- Supports various configurations and settings
- Advanced conversion settings
- Adjust margins, color, quality, page size, and more
- Choose the model space, paper spaces, and active layout
- Provides a variety of powerful tools and options
- Versatile and customizable output
- Enables you to choose the Size, Quality, and Output Color of the PDF file
- Batch processing support for handling multiple files at the same time
- AutoCAD Plot Style CTB file and Line Width support
- Supports paper space, model space, and active layout
- Support for margin and custom page sizes
- Automatically adjusts the page size based on the drawing
- Automatically recovers the drawing if the drawing is damaged
- Clear-cut instructions and a lightweight application
- Create bookmarks in the PDF file
- Outputs one PDF per layout, one PDF per drawing, or all drawings into one PDF file
- PDF Properties support
- Allows you to set the author, title, subject, and keywords for the PDF file
- Supports every version of DWG/DXF/DWF files (AutoCAD R2.5 – AutoCAD 2022 DWG/DXF)
- High performance and very easy to use
- Pen personalization, color, scale, width, image, and other settings
- Exporting images or Excel files in the drawings
- Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro supports command line feature
- Provides a full list of parameters for Command-Line Usage
Make sure that your system/PC at least contains the below-given system requirements prior to proceeding with Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro 2020 Free Download the standalone installer setup. These system requirements will assist you in easily and successfully installing the Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro 2020 download software on your Windows 11 or any other Windows PC.
|Operating System:||Windows 11 / Windows 10 / |
Windows 8 / Windows 7 /
Windows Vista and XP
|Processor:||Intel® or AMD® Core™2 Duo|
or Latest Generation CPU
|Memory (RAM):||1 GB Minimum RAM|
|Storage Space:||100 MB Free Space Required|
|Any Additional Requirements:||N/A|
Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro 2020 Free Download
Click the download button below to start Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro 2020 Free Download. This is a full offline and standalone installer setup of the Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro direct link download. This setup file of Any DWG to PDF Converter Pro 2020 is completely compatible with Windows 64 bit and Windows 32 bit versions.