3DCoat or 3D Coat 4.9 is one of the powerful applications for drawing 3D articles and characters. 3DCoat 4.9 Free Download full version latest setup for Windows full offline setup and standalone installer. It supports Windows 64-bit (x64) system structure. 3DCoat 4.9 is a powerful tool that helps in planning distinctive complex 3D models. You can also download Allegorithmic Substance Designer 2019.
|Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / & 7
|Windows 64 Bit (x64)
|Full Offline Installer /
Do you know that thousands of people around the world are already using 3DCoat latest version free download? Let’s dig out some more details regarding 3DCoat 4.9 full version with the help of a brief overview, a quick review, and some unique key features given below in this post. Later in this article, you will also find out the basic system specifications and minimum system requirements to install 3DCoat 4.9 offline setup on a Windows PC.
Overview of 3DCoat 4.9
3D Coat 4.9 comes with a robust range of tools for creating 3D objects and characters, as well as the ability to create complicated 3D models. It’s a straightforward and easy-to-use program with a straightforward set of choices and tools for quickly creating various textures. It provides a vast array of unique settings, including assistance for layers to perform more effectively with varied models. After finishing the models, work on each layer separately and implement various enhancements. Surface and texture options may be completely customized.
Moreover, this useful tool includes continuous HDRL rendering of diverse scenes as well as really adaptable sharp stuff to utilize in models. Paint and mix layers, with assistance in gathering them and consistent integration of several apps. It also provides assistance for surfaces up to 16K. You can quickly and effectively execute exact calculations. To sum up, it is a good program for processing 3D articles and characters, and it provides surface and layer support for precise and useful usage. You may also like to download Fusion Studio 16.2.
3DCoat 4.9 Quick Review
3D Coat is a professional digital sculpting and texturing application focused on advanced voxel and polygonal manipulation using dynamic patch tessellation and polygonal sculpting capabilities. Both novices and professionals will be able to incorporate this powerful tool into their daily workflows and projects of all sizes to quickly create new lifelike and highly complex 3D models and environments, thanks to industry-leading tools for sculpting, polygonal topology morphing, UV map creation, extensive texturing, and much more.
3D Coat (3D-Brush) also supports the advanced importation of 3D models (made from scratch or reconstructed via photogrammetry or other types of scans) generated in other modeling programs and instantly transforms them into editing ready voxel objects to best fulfill the demands of all users. Designers and sculptors may then begin adding fresh layers of high-resolution features, including UV unwrapping and mapping, texture displacements, bump maps, specular and diffuse color maps, and other effects. The best 3D Tool you want to take a look at is Autodesk Maya.
Instead of manually applying a functioning polygonal mesh skin to every voxel sculpture, this program does it for you, allowing sculptors to focus entirely on their creative work and avoid the time-consuming production procedures that plague other comparable apps. Multiple layer sculpting, Physically Based Rendering infused directly into its viewpoint, smart materials, texture sizes up to 16K, rich toolset, tight integration with industry-leading digital image editing application Photoshop, advanced voxel and traditional sculpting tools, auto-retopology tools, fast and intuitive UV Mapping, and much more are all supported by 3D Coat.
Users of 3D Coat have direct access to advanced rendering capabilities. The controls are quite intuitive, even if the computational interface is pretty intricate. Users may build and alter several layers with a single click, much as on other three-dimensional platforms. During the construction phase, views from all angles will allow for a thorough evaluation of each piece. To produce a certain look, an incredible selection of effects may be used directly within a model. Painting techniques such as microvertex, per-pixel, and Ptex With HDRL, 3DCoat additionally offers a real-time Physically Based Rendering viewport.
The 3D Coat full version download software works with many other programs like Autodesk 3DS Max and Daz3D Poser Actual Eyes. Users may smoothly add realistic backdrops alongside the models using environmental settings. 3D Coat is a fantastic application to bear in mind while creating difficult animations or extremely detailed logo designs. 3DCoat is the program that gives you everything you need to turn your 3D idea into a production-ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model, starting with a block of digital clay.
Features of 3DCoat 4.9 Free Download
Some of the most prominent features of 3DCoat 4.9 Free Download are given as under. Take a look at the below-listed features of 3DCoat 4.9 to know more about it and holds more grip on the program.
- A powerful and complete solution for drawing 3D objects and characters
- Provides a professional and a sleeker user interface
- Work with complex 3D models with custom textures
- Create models in different layers and easily change the layers
- Manage the created models in multiple layers
- Apply different changes and customize the object details
- Accurate results with faster processing
- Complete integration with Photoshop
- A rich set of tools for different types of paintings
- Paint and blend layers with grouping features
- Boolean integrated operations and auto-build topology features
- Importing the reference meshes by using the re-topology process
- A variety of customizable settings to process the information
- Microvertex, Per-pixel, or Ptex painting approaches
- Real-time Physically Based Rendering viewport with HDRL
- Smart Materials with easy set-up options
- Texture size up to 16k
- Voxel sculpting with no topological constraints
- Complex boolean operations with crisp edges
- Dozens of fast and fluid sculpting brushes
- Adaptive dynamic tessellation
- Classic polygonal modeling is fully supported
- Move, Rotate, Scale, Extrude, Inset, and other popular instruments
- Full 3d production pipeline became even easier
- Splines and Joints – cool way for fast modeling
- Auto-retopology (AUTOPO) with user-defined edge loops
- Fast and easy-to-use manual Retopo tools
- Retopo groups with color palette for better management
- Advanced baking settings dialog
- Professional toolset for creating and editing UV-sets
- Native Global Uniform (GU) unwrapping algorithm
- Multiple UV-sets support and management
- Support ABF, LSCM, and Planar unwrapping algorithms
- Physically Based Rendering
- High Dynamic Range Lighting
- Screen Space Reflections and Lights
- Renderman support
- 3DCoat really shines when making Concept Arts
- With Voxels technology you don’t need to worry about any technical aspects
- Turn your ideas into a great concept in no time
- Make your own scripts for fast repetitive actions
- Rich possibilities for recording scripts while working with Primitives
- Check it to out to feel the power of scripting
3DCoat 4.9 System Requirements
Make sure that your system/PC at least contains the below-given system requirements as a minimum prior to proceeding with 3DCoat 4.9 Free Download. These system requirements will assist you in easily and successfully installing the full version of 3DCoat 4.9 software on your Windows system.
|Windows 11 / Windows 10 /
Windows 8 and Windows 7
|Intel® or AMD® Core™2 Duo
or Latest Generation CPU
|2 GB RAM Minimum
|2 GB Free Space Required
|Default system graphics.
|Any Additional Requirements:
3DCoat 4.9 Free Download
Click the download button below to start 3DCoat 4.9 Free Download for Windows. This is a full offline and standalone installer setup of the 3DCoat 4.9 full setup direct download link. This setup file of 3DCoat 4.9 is completely compatible with Windows 64 bit only.